• Tower technology review: technology evaluation for increased hub height. Total cost evaluation of various technologies, such as equipment, logistics, installation and foundation, based on regional evaluation, supply chain, sourcing production.
• Tower technology maturation: iterations to mature the technology and detail design, scenario evaluation, innovation.
• Tower team assessment: assessment of the strength/expertise of the team and strategic implementation of new initiatives. Suggestions for technology, business operation evaluation and improvement.
• Technology maturity, technical integration and evolution.
• Stakeholder management.
• Acceptance of new technology evaluation with the internal teams
Tools and Processes
• CREADIS utilizes specific design tools to maximize design efficiency
• CREADIS lowers the levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) with unique tower design solutions by:
- Technology recommendation for taller towers
- Technology trade-off and scenario analysis
- Substantial cost savings worldwide (€20 Mill. Annually)
- Expert technology evaluation.