RDF storage and feeding to kiln main burner – new feeding line.
The aim of this project was to replace an existing feeding line (5.5 t/h) with a new system capable of feeding alternative green energy fuels in the form of mixed wet and dried RDF at a level of 10 t/h.
This was achieved through development and delivery of new processing equipment able to fit within the available plant space.
- Process technology and analysis of the kiln main burner platform
- Structural and civil engineering
- Manufacturing and equipment sourcing
- Removal of existing equipment and assembly of new equipment and structures
- Programming of local weighing controllers and frequency converters
- Project Management
- Commissioning and performance testing