The aim of this project was to replace an existing bucket elevator causing bottlenecks with a new and robust high capacity elevator for lifting impregnated alternative fuel for up to +16 meters.
This was achieved through development and delivery of new processing equipment able to fit within space available at the plant
- Analysis of existing civil and steel structures
- Structural and civil engineering
- Manufacturing and equipment sourcing
- Removal of existing equipment, assembly of new equipment and structures
- Project Management
- Commissioning and performance testing