The aim of this project was to improve the main fuel substitution rate by increasing the feed capacity for alternative green fuels by 20%. In this case, the main fuel was coal dust and the alternative fuel a mixture of wet and dried RDF.
This was achieved through modification of the existing equipment including the core dosing equipment components.
- Customized machine engineering and analysis
- Disassembly, modification and assembly of equipment and structures
- Upgrade of power supply circuits
- Programming of DCS/PLCs, local weighing controllers and frequency converters
- Project Management
- Commissioning and performance testing